Thursday, March 19, 2009

Szen's Post Return!

Is been a long time before my previous post really sorry to all my readers i was so busy recently and got no time for blogging untill today. Why today? Haha cause i just finish one of my midterm paper and also last paper for this week. The others will only resume after my midterm break HOORAY! for temporary I know but who cares must enjoy every happy moment you have even though is one minute or even one sec

Well the best thing for this moment is i meeting my girl at this coming saturday! Im so happy and really cant wait for the DAY's arrival =) Well FYI I'm going to my girl's place (SANDAKAN,SABAH) for my one week break. This is my first time going to Sabah and my 2nd time meeting her parents Im really excited and also a little bit of nervous of course lol... Wonder how is it Sandakan going to look like and how's my dear's living place and the place she grew up looked like =) Well tell you guys more about Sandakan when i back ya!

Well some updates about me recently,

*I officially joined one of the football team in MMU and we must win the comin match in order to qualified for next semester Division 2 league.

*I took part in one of the futsal competition organized by some of the MMU's student. It was held at the Subang SP well my team win only 1 match out of 3 match (total goals=3) It was bad i know lol but i was a good experience and i was exposed to all the best team around Malaysia and i was proud also as all the 3goals was scored by me haha!

*I just screwed my midterm paper just now!

*Im recently on a diet programme and my friends Please wish me luck! haha and i actually loss some weight recently




SO i guess that's all for todays's post... Before i say good bye i would like to wish all my friends who studying im MMU's Melaka good luck for their midterm as they still got their midterm for this coming Saturday. All the best and hope you all can do well in the midterm. Good bye everyone and good night! Happy holidays to those studying in MMU ya =) enjoy your holiday!






No comments:

Post a Comment