Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Phone's Story

Guys what just happened to me is really one of a million case i would say *maybe a little bit exaggerate Well this happened on me 2days ago and i was busy recently so now only i update my blog =) Ok lets start with the incident,

My last class for Tuesday is Accounting Information System or we used to call it AIS, the class was held in the computer lab as usual. So, i went back to home after the class end. Once i reach home and i was planning to make a phone call to my dear i found out my phone wasn't with me. Oh gosh but i was calm and thinking maybe i left it in my house mate's car so i took the keys from him and went to the car to check it out.

Unfortunately is not in the car... So i drive all away back to the computer lab in campus to see whether my phone is it there. On the way to college i was already thinking maybe is time to get a new phone as the phone I'm currently using is kinda old and the chance of finding it back is almost zero.

So once i park the car at the nearest parking slot, i straight away ran to the computer lab. And guess what happened next???? The door is already lock and I don't know where is my lecturer's room. So pathetic right? Well i guess maybe the God is trying to give me a lesson for being careless all the time. Anyway i never give up after that. I tried to look 4 the lecturer's room while calling my classmate to ask whether they know the room's location. Surprisingly!!! God gave me a second chance!!! The moment i step into the the entrance that lead me to 30+ of lecturers room. The 1st room i saw is with a name tag written "XXXXX XXXXX" and THAT IS MY LECTURER"S NAME!

I was so happy but at the same time i was worried. Worried that she might not in the room. So i knocked at the door twice and the voice "come in" came out from that room is exactly the person I'm looking for. So without delaying any second i enter the room and told my lecturer that i might left my phone in the computer lab. Then she said that I'm really lucky as she usually return the keys to the admin after class then that day coincidentally she forget to return the keys and the keys is still with her.


I replied my lecturer that if i found my phone inside the lab only can considered that I'm lucky... Then i went back to the lab with my lecturer and unlocked the door. When i check around the desktop desk my phone wasn't around there then soon i lift up the keyboard and CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT MY PHONE IS JUST UNDER THE KEYBOARD omg haha. Then i thanked my lecturer and i told her i will treat her someday lol... Oh i was really lucky and i think i should thank god for giving me such a good lesson =)

Well at last i would like to say "JASON i just a little bit luckier than you don't get jealous ya"

No comments:

Post a Comment